Monday, June 22, 2009

Official Avatar: 'The Last Airbender' Teaser Trailer

'Teaser' trailers are the ultimate tool in creating cinema anticipation. It's a literal glimpse at what patient people will see for the first time in less than a year, but I am not patient when it comes to things like Avatar: 'The Last Airbender.'

From watching this 1:41 of film it's possible to assume the bending will be awesomely successful! Other than that... not much. Aang looks like he has big feet maybe?

'Teaser'. pfft. I love movie gossip as much as the next person, but lately substance in most 'updates' has been lacking. It's a method the studios use to generate interest. Well, we are interested already! Stop spending money on little things and spend it making a quality film!

I picked the wrong post to write this on. I am really looking forward to 'The Last Airbender.' But we have to wait a year. SO. I will be watching it. Next year.

This teaser trailer ROCKS!

0 comments: