Friday, July 17, 2009

That Last Airbender Character Pictures

The Last Airbender
Starring:
Noah RingerThe Last Airbender
Dev Patel
Nicola Peltz
Jackson Rathbone
Shaun Toub
and many others...
Directed by M. Night Shyamalan
Score composed by James Newton Howard
Set to be released on July 2nd 2010

Some shots of not just Aang and Zuko but of Katara and Sokka as well!
Newcomer Noah Ringer as AangDev Patel as Prince Zuko
Newcomer Nicola Peltz as KataraJackson Rathbone as Sokka

Nicola Peltz looks so young compared to the others. I know she is supposed to be young, but I don't know if I can see her as a threatening water bender.
Uhhhh. I'll wait to give judgment on Jackson Rathbone. Much depends on comedic timing.
I can't wait for July 2nd! Then we shall see what the movie will really be like and get over all of these "sneak peeks."
I found these pictures over at EmpireMovies.com


6/19 *UPDATE* I've heard that the top image of all the different bending is was fan produced. Quote from LeDoctor (Frank Marshall via Twitter) - "That's not legit, but I like it."

0 comments: